Brendon Urie is a very popular singer, songwriter, and also a lead vocalist in the massive rock band Panic! At the Disco. Currently, he is the only remaining member of the band. He started the band Panic! At the Disco when he was very young in 2004.
Despite being the only remaining member Brendon is quite popular with fans and music lovers alike and have made the band very popular with various commercial success.
Date of Birth: April 12, 1987
Birthplace: St Georgia, Utah
Birth Sign: Aries
Age: 35 Years old
Brendon Urie was born in St George, Utah, however, when he was young he and his family moved to Los Vegas Nevada for a better education. Urie was born to Boyd Urie and Grace Urie and he was the fifth child of the couple.
In terms of his education, Urie went to Palo Verde High School, and during his high school days, he started learning musical instruments.
- Brendon started Panic! at the Disco when he was in high school after meeting the guitarist Brent Wilson.
- The pair joined Ryan Ross and the band expanded but at the time Ross was the lead singer of the band however when Brendon showed his vocal abilities he officially became the lead vocalist of the band.
- Panic! at the Disco currently has a total of five studio albums and also won tons of amazing awards.
Height and Weight
Brendon Urie stands at the height of 5 ft 8 inches or 174 cm and he weighs about 68 kg or 150 lbs.
Brendon Urie has an estimated net worth of approximately $12 million. His main source of income is from music sales, albums, and more.
Brendon is married to the very beautiful Sarah Orzechowski. The couple first met each other at a Paramore concert and then went on date. They have been married for almost seven years.
- Brendon Urie is bisexual.
- He is the only member of Panic! At the Disco.
- Urie has been diagnosed with ADHD.
- Brendon Urie and Gerard Way are both popular rock singers.
Image Credit – @Brendon Urie Instagram