Kirstin Delgado is a popular TV news anchor and journalist working for the Florida WINK news network. Even before she joined the WINK news station, she was still a journalist and reported for WOLF Fox 35 Network.
Due to her fantastic personality, talent, and hard work, she has started to make a name for herself. Delgado has started to raise her fan base and cement her legacy as one of the best TV hosts in Florida and the USA.
So if you are among her fans, you might want to know her life and career, so please engage with the article.
|Date of birth||November 11th. 1989|
|Birthplace||San Juan Puerto Rico|
|Age||34 years old|
Kirstin Delgado Early Life
Kirstin Delgado was born on November 11, 1899, which implies she is currently just 33 years old. Despite her young age, she has been very professional and progressing rapidly in her career.
Delgado went to a local primary school in Florida when she was young. She was very educated and talented in her studies, and during her teens, she attended the University of Hampton, where she got a first-class degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Kirstin Delgado Parents and Siblings
Delgado was born in San Juan Puerto, Rico to her parents whose name she has not revealed to date. When she was young, her parents moved to Kennesaw, Georgia.
To this date, she has not revealed much about her family, especially her parents. Many celebrities do not want to risk the identity of their parents or loved ones so that their privacy doesn’t get leaked into the media.
Just like her parents, she has also not revealed any information about her siblings. Hence it cannot be confirmed if she has a sibling or if she is the only child of her parents.
Generally, if celebrities are comfortable sharing information about their families then normally they share it on Instagram but she has not shared any personal information about them.
Kirstin Delgado Career
- Kirstin Delgado started her journalism career immediately after graduating high school, joining WLTZ NBC 38 in Columbus.
- She worked in Columbus from 2012 to 2014 and then left to work for Fox Orlando 35. She became a vital news crew member, working for four years, from 2014 to 2018.
- Her first instinct she work really hard even overnight. She started learning to edit, and produce and also learned anchoring which helped her in the later part of the future.
- After working for two years there, she moved to WOFL where she landed the position of anchoring. In 2016 she got the big break in her career as she got the opportunity to cover the Pulse nightclub massacre.
- After the event, she was also selected to cover the presidential campaign of 2016. She also covered school shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and several natural disasters like Hurricanes.
- Due to her amazing cover of Hurricane Maria, she was honored with two Emmy Award nominations. She revealed it was quite personal for her to see her home wrecked by the Hurricane.
- In 2018 she left Fox Orlando News network to work as a morning TV news anchor for WINK News in Florida.
- She is still a member of the WINK news and has covered several media affairs over the years. Despite being in her thirties, she has over ten years of experience.
Kirstin Delgado Height and Weight
Kirstin Delgado stands at 5 ft 7 inches or 170 cm tall and weighs about 67 kg or 147 lbs. Delgado is very private about her vitals but likes to wear a shoe size 7 US.
She has brown color eyes and her hair color is black. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, which explains her personality to be serious about work and quite pleasant among her friends and families.
Regarding nationality, Delgado is American, belongs to the white ethnicity, and follows Christianity as her religion.
Kirstin Delgado Net Worth
Kristin Delgado has a net worth of approximately $2 million or $3 million. She earns mainly from her career as a TV reporter and journalist.
There is no apparent amount on how much she earns as a monthly salary, but generally, the TV reporter earns approximately $40,000 to $50,000 per month salary.
There is not much information on her properties and assets of Delgado and how many cars she owns, or how many houses she has.
Kirstin Delgado Relationship
Kirstin Delgado is very private about her personal life, including her relationship status. She has not revealed if she is dating anyone, has got engaged, or married anyone.
Delgado also has not revealed if she is a mother and has children. She also has not revealed if she has adopted anyone to date. Currently, she is living happily in Florida.
- Kirstin Delgado was a very talented journalist even before her first significant work.
- Delgado is currently single and does not have any children.
- Kirstin has been working for over thirteen years.
- Kirstin Delgado and Demarco Morgan are very popular American TV journalists.
Image Credit: KirstinDelgadoTwitter