Sky Brown is a famous professional surfer and skateboarder who plays for Great Britain. Brown is a mixed Japanese English professional who has made his name by being the youngest professional skateboarder in the world.
She is also the elder sister of another popular Skateboarder and surfer Ocean Brown. Sky Brown has won several awards in his professional career, including a bronze medal in the 2020 summer Olympics for Great Britain.
Date of Birth: July 7, 2008
Birthplace: Miyazaki Japan
Birth Sign: Cancer
Age: 14 years old
Sky Brown is 14 years old, as she was born on July 7, 2008, in Japan in the small town of Miyazaki. Brown’s father’s name is Stewart Brown, British, and her mother is Mieko, Japanese.
Sky was interested in skateboarding and surfing when she was just three years old as her father was also a surfer; however, he was not a professional. Sky lived in Japan before moving to the UK and participating in the Olympics.
- Sky Brown started her skateboarding career after being amused by her father, but at the time, she didn’t have a coach, so she began earning tricks from YouTube.
- Sky Brown started performing skateboarding as a professional when she was eight and competed in the Vans US tournament.
- A year later, Sky competed in Asian Continental Championship, in which she came second.
- Sky Brown has been participating in many contests and is among the most promising skateboarders in the world.
Height and Weight
Sky Brown is 4 ft 8 inches or 142 cm tall and weighs about 37 kg or 127 lbs. Brown has long black hair and brown eyes terms of nationality, and her ethnicity is mixed Japanese – British.
As of 2023, Sky Brown has a net worth of approximately $1 million. Brown earns from her primary career as a skateboarder and the cash prizes she wins in the competitions.
Furthermore, Brown has also modeled for many brands, most notably Nike. She also earns from sponsorship and
Sky Brown is a very young girl who is just 15 years old as of 2023. She is very young to have a boyfriend as she has a life ahead of her.
Sky is only focused on her career and education, which seems wise for her.
- Sky Brown has a younger brother Ocean Brown, a surfer and skateboarder.
- She currently lives in Japan but visits USA and England occasionally.
- Sky started skateboarding when she was just three years old.
Image Credit – Sky Brown Instagram