Jan Harrison is a very popular veteran actress who became quite popular in the 40s. She appeared in movies such as Fort Bowe, Bat Masterson Season I, Bonanza, and Have Gun Will Travel.
She had generated tons of fans during her time as she was one of the most paid actresses of her time. Many people still follow her movies and art of work and cherish her legacy to date. So if you are among those fans, please check the article till the end.
|Date of birth||29th December 1924 – November 2014|
|Birthplace||Portland, Oregon, USA|
|Age||90 years old|
Jan Harrison was born in Portland, Oregon, USA. Since she was in an era when there were not much media and paparazzi, there is not much information on her childhood and early life.
She was already married before participating in the beauty pageant and even participated in her first Miss America. Despite not winning Miss America, she won the Miss Washinton competition.
Jan Harrison Career
- Jan Harrison started her career as a model during the 1930s. She immediately got a modeling job when she won Miss Washington.
- She starred in the debut movie of Guns Smoke which became decently popular.
- Some of her famous movies were Fort Bowie, which appeared in 1958; the same year, she also appeared in the popular film Seahunt.
- Harrison also appeared in several high-profile magazines, such as Stag and Joy.
Jan Harrison Height and Weight
Jan Harrison was quite private and secretive, revealing her height and weight. There are no details on her height and weight, but from her pictures, we can assume she is over 5 ft 5 inches tall and weighs about 65 kg.
Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius which clearly explains her personality to be outgoing, hardworking, and taking challenges.
Jan Harrison Net Worth
As of 2023, Jan Harrison has a net worth of approximately $200,000. Harrison mainly earned her income from her fantastic career as an actress.
At the early stage of her career, she also participated in various modeling gigs; however, at the time, models and actresses were not paid as much as actors. Despite that, she built her name and fame from her hard work and became one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
Jan Harrison was born to Carl R Bergquist, a veterinarian in Norwalk, California. They married after dating for some years and had two beautiful children, Craig Reed and Karen Edith.
Little information is on these children and what they do for a living. Jan was also married to Carol Shelby; however, their marriage did not last long.
- Jan Harrison became a model after she was married.
- Harrison had two husbands and two children.
- Jan Harrison died in November 2014.
- Jan Harrison and Delle Bolton are both very popular veteran actresses.