V is another very popular member and singer of the South Korean boyband BTS. His real name is Kim Tae-Hyung. V joined BTS in early 2016 and ever since has not looked back as his popularity has shore from country to country. He has also released some solo songs for BTS which has gained huge popularity worldwide.
Due to his incredible talent, V has won several prestigious awards mainly APAN Star Awards, Prêmio Anual K4US, and Soompi Awards.
- Date of Birth: December 30, 1995
- Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
- Birth Sign: Capricorn
- Age: 27 years old.
V was born on 30th December 1995 in Daegu, South Korea. He is currently 27 years old. V has a younger brother and a sister but there is not much information on his parents. Ever since his younger days, V was always destined to be a singer and even learned to play saxophone when he was just 10 years old.
When he was very young V decided to become an intern for his future production company in Big Hit Entertainment. V first went to Korean Arts High School and then later joined Global Cyber University.
Just recently V joined Hanyang Cyber University in 2021 and is currently studying Master of Business Administration in advertising and media.
- Even before making their debut for BTS, V was already an intern for the music production team however they liked to keep him a secret member to generate more hype. He finally made his debut with the band BTS in 2013 with the single “No More Dream”.
- After five years of joining the band, V released his first ever solo song for the band named “Singularity. The single went on to become top 50 singles in the month of June 2018.
- V was honored by South Korean President Moon Jae In and was appointed as Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generations and Culture.
Height and Weight
V stands at a height of 1.79 meters or 5 ft 10 inches tall and he weighs about 62 kg or 137 lbs.
As of 2022, V has an estimated net worth of approximately $22 million. His main source of income is mainly from his album sales from his band BTS and also from his tours, concerts, shows, and much more.
V is also a brand ambassador of the brand Louie Vuitton which is also his other source of income.
V is currently single however once the rumor was spread that he was dating Jennie from Blackpink. There was a photo leaked of V and Jennie around the internet and many fans went crazy.
However, after a couple of days, other fans pointed out that the photo was edited and fake. There is no confirmation on if the couple is actually dating or not so we believe they are still currently single.
- V started playing saxophone when he was just 10 years old.
- His real name is Kim Tae-Hyung and he was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- V released his first independent song in 2019 titled “Scenery”.
- V and Jungkook are best friends and bandmates in BTS.
Image Credit – @V Instagram